Monday, December 3, 2007

Sneaky Ballroom Blitz.

Best weekend in a long time :)
The ball was great, meeting people I hadn't seen in 6-12 months was awesome, birthday was good, and (just to get a chance to use another one of those annoyingly overused clichés), last but not least, I got a Nightflyer :D
Just to annoy everyone and make you wait for a while, we'll get to that later.

Friday: Nice dinner with father, sister and their friends. Rare fillet of beef, I like. Some kind of weird cheesecake with cottage cheese, not so much. Nobody liked that. But whatever, was good day anyway. The Nightflyer arrived later than expected, and then we spent the whole night talking. Which, truth be told, probably wasn't the best idea, the night before a ball and sleepover we didn't want to sleep at. But whatevs, it was fun :)

Caturday Pre-Ball: Crude awakening three hours after lights off, but was improved by chocolate (Cocoa and sugar. Is good) and presents. Got a necktie from the Nightflyer, which was awesome. Got various clothes and stuffz from others, which was good too. Got an mp3player which was potentially better than my last one (Well, it's got more storage space, and looks better) but which was lacking in functions. Ah well, still good. Left to meet the Chinese one and Riklurt and leave for Katrineholm. Trainride was fun, RandomPerson#6249 hates me, so fuck her :)

Ball: After changing into proper ball-room attire, and annoying everyone else by letting the Nightflyer and the Chinese One spend all their time in the men's changing room, we went out to socialize. Rik pointed out how everyone seemed to point at me before saying hi, easily explainable by the fact that none of them had ever seen me in short hair, but it was fun none the less. The Chinese One had Chinese Dress of Doom +3, and the Nightflyer owned everyone with Nightflyer's Dress of Ultimate Conquest +7.

Caturday Post-Ball: More meeting-nice-people, although I didn't have as much time to talk to Anna as I might have wanted. Or, she didn't have time, or whatever. Very nice evening/night anyway. People went to bed at 5, which was boring. Took a walk with the Nightflyer and Angelica, and sat talking for a few hours.

Sunday: Stupid people woke everyone up an hour early, and everyone hated for it. Except the Chinese One, who hated her with a passion. Then breakfast, and then sleeps on couches. Which was nice. Train home, Rik did Tarot. Turns out a lot of it made sense, aktuly. Later, just about all of it made sense. After train, there was sleep and movie. Lucky Number Slevin, agin.

Monday: The Nightflyer woke me up when she ordered a ticket, which she then wasn't allowed to pay for. Interesting marketing decision by SJ, there. Didn't matter much in the end anyway, since she changed her plans and stayed. During the entire day, she hasn't spent more than, all in all, including breakfast and dinner, more than about an hour or so out of bed.

Long story short, just because writing conclusions are annoyingly difficult to write, I got a Nightflyer, and it it made of Awesome and Cute. We decided to be cooler than everyone else, and actually tell people, rather than keeping it hidden for ages. So a blog was the natural and obvious choice. The Nightflyer suggested I take the rest of everything in comments, so just ask if you want to know something specific.
I know the Chinese One won't be all too surprised, reactions from everyone else will be interesting.

20 comments:

Kristin said...

I used my last surprise for 2007 in october and will be incapable of strong reactions until 1 January 2008. Anyways, my need for deatailed descriptions is not as developed as some other people's so I'm just gonna be happy and thankful that you told us :)

Yeonni said...

First couple out of the closet clean and clear and official, congrats, you deserve it! My ability for surprise is at the bottom of the ocean together with my ability of fear of the dark. But nonetheless, take care of each other, cuz you should.

Eva said...

I knew it! *Omgomgomgpronbouncingupanddowninhappynesseventhoughitwaskindaobvious*

Anyway. You're coming to us to has dinner for four as soon as my exams are done. Else I'll do a SILENCE - I KILL YOU! - thingy.

*loves and cares for you all*

Sara said...

Wow I like you guys so much *almost in tears* my friends, happy together, *sigh* I'm so happy! Finally someone is getting some action too :P

Rik said...

I suck at making comments about emotional things, so I'ma go with a manly comment: RAWKS.

You read it. RAWKS. It has "AW" as in "Aaaaw, cute!" in it, so it's actually emotional too.

Congratulations, and also - Kristin, I'm dying of curiousity here; what did you spend your last surprise on? I can't remember anything that happened in October?

Kristin said...

I discovered that Madde and Jocke had done a few things...

Rik said...

...

*assumes Ree Kaspathodex-pose*

I see!

Eva said...

*assumes Rik assuming Ree Kaspathodex pose*

I see too!

Nallenon said...

That was an interesting, and rather impressive, array of comments in such a short time :P
I love how it's all very clean and PD-13 right up to the Chinese one :P

Rik said...

Isn't it "PG-13"? Cause "PD" means Police District...

Yeonni said...

It's definitively PG-13. (trust my slashfiction knowledge) Not that I'm sure even that is PG-13 though, and nowhere close to NC-17... we need less proned friends to unpron this group.

Yeonni said...

Wait... why are you announcing this on the *male's* blog? Huh? Equality for both sexes! Power to the genderless!

*is beaten down by irritated feminists*

^^ I'm gonna draw a picture of you two...

Rik said...

Wat time iz it?

Time to unpron ze people!

*pushes button*

Eva said...

What Pron? I can't see any pron! *hides behind a cat*

But Iceye maded me a hobo-comic and a plastic chinese poem. Loevs to her. And loevs to you too!

Got the awsm short message I sent you?

Nightflyer said...

Hahaha! We did get your awesom short message, times 2 (!) =D

And people, the pron thing... you all know me. =P

Omgomgomg! Picture! =D=D

Eva said...

I'd love some pics please. Though I already got romantic ball pics of you guys, so it doesn't really mattor how you're going to do. I'd blagh about it it if it wasn't for destroying the beautiful structure of my xmas calendar ^^

Nallenon said...

Yes, it's PG, curse you peoples >_<
I did it wrong.

Chinese one is to send ballroompics ASAP.
Do it! Do it now!

Eva said...

I rest my case. *nod*

And besides, I has no tiem! I'm busy leveling my sorcress in Diablo II and reading the mighty Immaterialrätt. :P

Nallenon said...

Bah, immaterialrätt is immaterial if one has sorceress. Sorceress are powerfuller. Bsides, you can send the pics while you're studiying, you can has multitask.

Eva said...

I'm kinda busy doing the read-blaghs-and-sit-on-msn-thingy while studying. *nod*