Thursday, October 8, 2009

Money and Games

Games I've bought in the past two weeks, organized in the batches I bought them in:

Desperados 2 - Cooper's Revenge
Assassin's Creed
Gothic 3
Peter Jackson's King Kong
Warcraft 2
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
Caesar III

Fallout
Fallout 2
Fallout tactics
Age of Empires
Age of Empires - The Rise of Rome
Age of Empires II
Age of Empires II - The Conquerors

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell - Pandora Tomorrow
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell - Chaos Theory
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell - Double Agent
Spiderman - Web of Shadows

I suck at having money. Granted, it was far from as expensive as it seems, but still.
I suck at having money.

6 comments:

Riklurt said...

King Kong, man?

King Kong?

Riklurt said...

King Kong, man?

King Kong?

Nallenon said...

Yes, it cost 13 money. I'll never install it, it's got StarForce on it (Best idea for copy protection every, eh?) but it looks neat. And also cheap... I suck at having money.

Kat said...

"StarForce 3.0 has received criticism for installing its own device driver onto computers along with the protected product,[12] which is generally not uninstalled along with the software[citation needed] (Peter Jackson's King Kong being one exception)."

Nallenon said...

As much as I trust Wikipedia, when it comes to the life of my computer being at stake, you'll forgive me for being cautious.

Kat said...

Absolutely