Tuesday, November 20, 2007

And Theen..

Fox News told me conformity is very important, so here's my blagh.
Also, the Nightflyer made me do it. (I swear Officer, it wasn't my fault, she made me do it)

Judging by my earlier attempts at using any kind of public diary or whatever, I'll probably update this once every never. Which, truth be told, isn't very often. If you want to, you can always imagine that everything I write is Important and Wise, on account of the rareness.
Yeah, do that.

EDIT - A New Edit: The "Video of the Now"-feature is probably the best thing about this entire blog. Now I can influence people to watch weird videos without having to send them links.
It's awesome.
EDIT2 - The Edit Strikes Back: It appears the Profound Waste of Link, isn't, really.. Curses!
For some reason, the Video of the Now only loads properly about half the time, and clicking the Waste of Link seems to work more reliably than just reloading the page.
EDIT3 - Return of the Edit: The Chinese One made me post about how it's important for everyone (That would be Madde, Sara and Kristin) to remember to send money to the people in charge of the Grand Ball at the Castle no later than Thursday. Or they will be cranky.
Give me a call if you're confused about something.

12 comments:

Eva said...

Omg, first post! I swear officer, I didn't know she was twelwe!

Rik said...

Was it real Fox News, sans points of view?

Nallenon said...

It was It was Real Fox Views, sans Point of News.

Yeonni said...

zomgz blogz rs teh shitti

have a nice day, mr teddy

Nallenon said...

Best comment on this blog yet, Iceye, that one made me laugh, thank you ;)

Sara said...

oo I was waiting for this one to pop up... And I have sent the money so don't worry.

Nallenon said...

Mkay, is good then.
I've planned to do it later today.

We should probably travel from Stockholm together, that makes more sense. Except, perhaps, the Nightflyer, since that would be a more expensive journey.

Anyone who wants to is welcome to join me on the Friday, in some kind of semi-birthday-thing (if there is one, I'm not sure, otherwise you're just welcome anyway)

Nallenon said...

Ok, apparently you're not welcome here on the 30th, my dad didn't like the idea.
Bo-Ring.
We'll have to meet up on on the Saturday then. Works too.

Nightflyer said...

I am the master of manipulation *evil laughter*

^_~

Nallenon said...

Curse you, villain!

Eva said...

Tell me 'bout place and tiem and we meet up?

Nallenon said...

I will when I know :P